Your Personal Imprint On The Wedding Rings
The wedding rings are meant to show one’s social statue as married. But in a deep essence it is more than this and for each side- the bride and groom- they represent the love, the unity, the base of this marriage. It is all related to the symbolism of the circle: the round effect, the endless feelings which is the exact premise to go to- a long lasting marriage.
Now what types of wedding rings to choose it is up to each one, but a thing is sure: counting the uniqueness of the event, of the time and meaning for sure that these rings are not ordinary ones to be changed periodically. From this aspect grooms’ desire in general is to make out of these rings something special as design. Not only this but personalized wedding rings are on high demand.
In the first place, the wedding rings which are personalized have higher costs than simple ones. Indeed it depends on the method and technique, about what this concept to have them personalized means. And since getting to this point what personalized wedding rings are about? The options are:
- Personalized wedding rings with engraved texts and messages. The common choice will be for the inside part of the rings to be written “I love you”. But according to the breadth the text can be even longer or complicated: “Never apart”, “Always and forever” etc.
- Personalized wedding rings with monograms. It is a shorter version so that to be about only the initials of the names.
- Personalized wedding rings with a special design, made according to the customers’ request. One can choose by itself the design for example to be a combination of renaissance elements, the zodiac sign and so on. Many tend to believe that there are different signs of luck carrying so on the rings they can appear too.
- Personalized wedding rings with the groom’s and the bride’s names being in fact the design, the exterior look. Even on simple rings with letters in relief to be written the bride’s and groom’s names, for each one to have the partner name.
- Personalized wedding rings with the wedding date on. It is another version of the engraving part. In this way on the rings to appear as a remembrance of the day, the date.
And why should one think to spend much more on the wedding rings just to have them personalized? After all they are with the same meaning and represent the same aspects, no matter if they are about gold, diamonds, simple or whatever. It is probably about the personal satisfaction, about the personal imprint which makes them be original among others.