White For The Bride,White For The Bridesmaids
The bridesmaids are the girls coming as friends from the bride’s side, helping her in some tasks but as well being the complete image at the wedding. As how tradition says about their presence they walk down the aisle with the bride. And nothing else will be more matching in view unless it is about white bridesmaid dresses.
When choosing the colors for the bridesmaids dresses the bride makes the correlation with the whole decor and wedding theme. She has surely and adamant a white dress but for her bridesmaids she can choose anything else. In this way she makes a contrast with a stronger accent on both sides. But into this she gains the task of matching the colors of the wedding with these dresses colors plus with the flowers bouquets. This is one reason for choosing simple white bridesmaid dresses. On the one hand much easier will be this choice, on the other hand it loses part of its impressive vivid look. Here are some pros and cons about white bridesmaid dresses.
Pros about white bridesmaid dresses:
- One totally respects the tradition about the bridesmaids look and outfit, as how in the past they were dressed all alike and alike the bride, in white cloths.
- They make a much more impressive view when seeing a totally purely white vision for all the girls.
- They match to no mater what type of wedding, formal or not.
- They are suitable for any season so if you are searching for a representative color for a certain period of the year white works in any case.
- As how even the wedding location gives a side of the wedding type and style these outfits have no minus points into matching and integrating perfectly no matter the case: a beach wedding, an indoor wedding, in a garden wedding and so on.
But with no totally satisfaction and convincement to choose them there may be some of the not so accepted parts.
Cons about white bridesmaid dresses:
- All of them being dressed alike will mean less difference among them and most important here is the bride. How will she succeed into masking herself on top if the focal point is not fixed on her but on the same vision for all the ladies?
- White is exclusive for the bride plus that for some it may be a too obsolete view and color.
- If white is not as well one of the wedding colors then what the point is.
- Not everybody looks astounding in white but for some it may be a color making them be pale.
- If the bride has something imposed on regards of her outfit at least the bridesmaids to have the multi colored possibility.