When brides make fashion mistakes and change their view from bridal attire into a sexy but casual one
It is understandable that brides to be want to change as much possible in the name of their success to be a fabulous presence. Some opt for hints of color even though this means to step over the traditional “rule” of the wedding gown to be the pure white view. But how about the length? Why do the majority of brides wear floor length outfits? It is true that you can try a tea length one as well, asymmetric or even short. But do short wedding gowns have the same imposing in elegance style?
First of all, it is about the taste we can’t discuss which side is right about the decision made. Then it is about the way the bride looks in that gown, all the circumstances regarding the event type, location and time and why does the bride opt for this outfit. With more to be concerned about think at:
- Short wedding gowns are quite informal, a casual style and the impression left is of a bohemian bride, nonconformist. Even though it doesn’t sound dramatic it doesn’t correspond with all cases brides as character and type of person.
- Short wedding gowns cannot be of all types in pattern referring. So you have excluded from the list the mermaid, trumpet cut style, sheath, ball gowns, princess style.
- Obvious by shortening the skirt you intend to show more of your silhouette and legs are a focal point here. Not all ladies are proud to show their legs right?
- Short gowns are suitable in a way for such events but considering the uniqueness of the event the first choice is for something more exquisite and sophisticated. A lot of brides prefer short gowns but as second outfit to feel more comfortable.
- Forget about hoop skirts, a long train to carry after you, the difficulty of a pompous gown and the tiresome mission to wear it. Short wedding gowns are much more comfortable and for hot summer days ideal.
The tricky part of the short gowns to be your wedding outfits is that they usually come in a simplistic style. To make it adequate for this occasion, to bring bridal elements from tulle to beaded corsets and so on the final result may be quite unaesthetic or ridiculous, so like a tulle skirt with poofy train. And it depends on the bride and her silhouette too.