Wedding Invitations Types
Organizing and planning a wedding starts with finding a theme, a concept around which to make the whole wedding style. And so, each and every part of the wedding will be leaded by this, including the wedding invitations. In fact, they are the first ones to present your wedding type, coming not only with proper information on regards of the date and hour of the event. The aspect of these has to be representative for the grooms, for the essence of the event, expressing a style and showing a central idea.
To determine what to choose, to stop to a single type of wedding invitation it has to be a task including the grooms view on regards of what they have built. In other words, what is their interpretation and first thought when thinking about their wedding? To be a restrained event, with no formality, to be a traditional wedding and so on. For no matter what style you need and want here are some examples of wedding invitations.
By the method of sending them some examples of wedding invitations may be the ones by e-mail, simple texts, requiring no style and fancy look as you only can include the wording, the inside information. The rest of them can be categorized so:
- Examples of wedding invitations romantic style. They are related to symbols of love as to express the juicy part: two rings, angles, two hearts, doves and even the grooms’ photo kissing and so on. This can be the inside look but even the shape of the invitation can be about one of these symbols, for example to open like two pieces heart.
- Examples of wedding invitations funny style. Some may take it as a mockery, others just like a different style than the usual formal one. You can opt for a caricature, with the grooms on a motorcycle and under a funny text with “the huge step in life” or the groom standing with a fishing rod and a ring hanging and the bride trying to reach this or the bride having the key of a cage where the groom is, reveres orders as well.
- Examples of wedding invitations classic style. they come with a common look, with nothing too surprisingly, just a motto, the proper text and as design something elegant, sober, a ribbon attached, with accent on colors combinations, the defining ones for the wedding.
- Examples of wedding invitations simple style. Cheaper than an others types they are with the accent probably on the shape, for example rolled as a papyrus or message in a bottle.
- Examples of wedding invitations personalized look. Here it is included the personal grooms style, to have for example their signature, to have the writing as the hand style one, to have the grooms photo and so on.