Traveling to get married- the 2 in 1 concept
In the run for what’s new, for changing the pattern of a traditional wedding there are many couples with preference for a destination wedding. Concretely it is about choosing a location for the event that has nothing to do with the home town of the bride or groom. Some go on an exotic place, others correlate this with their first journey together or something like this.
You’ll be surprised to find out that a destination wedding will have lower costs than a traditional one. In a few hoping to be inspiring destination wedding ideas how about:
- Choose the location with meaning for the two of you. In the romantic Italy or Paris, Disneyland or the exotic beach wedding.
- Choose the colors in the same theme, in trends too and suggestions will be about pink, mint, turquoise, navy blue.
- Change the menu from traditional one to the local traditional one where you have the wedding.
- The wedding decor will surely have the imprint label of the place but how about the map decor? From wedding invitations to favors this can be the style for almost everything.
- Luggage tags as favors. From the traveling idea this can be one sweet gift to give to the guests. Or the romantic way can be about messages in bottles, mostly for beach weddings.
- The passport or boarding ticket style for wedding programs or wedding guest book.
- The cake shape and design the luggage style one over the other.
Usually with a much more restrained number of guests such weddings get to be intimate and flattering at the same time. And it’s all about early planning to find all-inclusive services for what you need, plus taking the guests there. Ready to travel?!