The flower bouquet and how you make it eye catchy in your bridal appearance
Most of the brides prefer the white view from head to toe that including the shoes and flowers too. It is partially the traditional influence they believe in but in the end a splendor of view with those purely white flowers she holds. As alternative some prefer to come with contrasts but the bouquet as interest is more than just choosing the color.
Bridal flower arrangements are what the bride needs and chooses especially for her and regardless the decor. What’s in her list of responsibilities then? The bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids’ bouquets, the groom’s boutonniere and as well as for the groomsmen. Whatever you choose depending on your preferences and budget remember that:
- The bridal bouquet and the flower the groom will have have to be the same type and color and different than the rest of the flowers at the wedding, in bouquets for others.
- If not choosing the white look of the bridal flower arrangements then the color that represents the wedding in chromatic theme is required. In other words for example having a decor with blue and white will mean you have these two options. Contrasts are acceptable but in the measure they still are part of a close pallet color with the nuances that define the main decor.
- The shape of the bridal bouquet should be chosen according to the bride’s statue height and dress style too.
- Smaller but part of the same style category the bridesmaids’ flower bouquets come with similar elements as the bride has in her own bouquet yet with intense colors accents usually.
- Considering the elegant note and plus the resistance of the bouquets some of the flowers types are which are too common, too delicate and it is required to be a combination of types. Examples are about carnations, gerberas not to be the single type flower in the bouquet but as well lily of the valley, irises.
Everything the bridal flower arrangements means is about the esthetic test to match them all in a similar theme category, to choose the ones that simply define the decor and won’t bedizen the place and the bridal look but with their delicacy will emphasize beauty and style.