The adorable flower girl is not just a simple presence at the wedding- things the little girl has to do
Often we see at weddings the little girl spreading flowers. Wondering why? It is actually a tradition related to how the future life of the bride and groom will be about; wishing well and fertility that girl is the symbol for all. And in a deeper way interpretation the way the bride walks down the aisle with flowers on her road so the life road to be, filled with things that bring you happiness, with delicacy and only well.
Usually a girl between the age of 3 and 8 she has her only task at the wedding: to spread flowers or petals of flowers on the aisle before the bride comes out. To know what you have to ask we bring you the flower girl duties in detail.
- Comes dressed in a soft colored outfit if not white or off white dress, to be almost alike the bride.
- Takes care of the baskets she needs to carry for the whole period until the ceremony.
- Enters in the church as she has been told to, before the bride but also before or after the group of bridesmaids.
- While walking down the aisle she spreads flowers//petals on sides, in front too.
- At the end, in front of the altar she finds her seat in the first row.
- And the end of the ceremony the flower girl walks back on the aisle before the maid of honor and outside stays around the couple for the photo session.
In a group of two or more things are the same. It’s not that much she or they must do but in a precise way it is more about the difficulty to work with children at a wedding.