Should The Groom Have a Shower Too?
Isn’t it strange to have a bridal shower but the gifts to receive to be about the couple, for both of them? After all the intention is to have this shower as to celebrate the income event and bring gifts for the future life in two. Exclusively being about a day between girls- can be about women from the groom’s side too- the groom has no allowed presence here. But he can have his own party too. Shower for the groom is not that popular but at need it can be a possible equivalent of party for him, alike the bride’s.
In a way most of the grooms to be take the shower idea as a non sense, non required and liked party. They don’t take the receiving gifts ideas as a pleasant time to spend together. So unless wanting this party pattern there will be no such thing. Plus they are totally not into parties panning in the formal meaning so what is the point? Pros and cons of a shower for the groom will make the debate find the answer after.
- When it is mentioned about a party what man will stay apart? It doesn’t matter if the purpose was for a shower, for the gifts received; it can all turn into a day spend doing what they like.
- In order to avoid any of the discussions about “I want to go out with my friends” and the bride to be to feel like forced by the situation- her having the shower time – to accept both of them should have this party.
- If not separately, if the majority of friends are common ones so for both sides then arrange a shower for two, groom present.
- Shower for the groom is and has to be in a masculine version side representative party. The theme can be about sports, poker, playing cards night or something like that. Unless there are no actives of such kind it is all a boring time, no purpose and meaning gathering of friends.
- The shower for the groom and bride’s too is organized by friends, so don’t push the note and the groom should not feel like being left behind in case the male side friends don’t have such initiative.
- Considering again the main purpose of a shower, the gifts the couple receive from friends, the male side, so the groom with his friends can make their appearance right at this moment. In this way he will enjoy the gifts part too at the same time having the chance to thank everyone.
- Showers are traditional influenced parties. So unless you are a traditionalist such an idea can be excluded and as replacement a simple gathering with friends can be a reason to celebrate the income big day.