Ruled by traditions, a classic style color for the bridal make up
Even though it is a popular expression saying that rules were made just to be broken it is not the case to think so every time. We know that weddings are all about traditions but from case to case each one will exclude some and stick with the most important ones for them. After this entire event is a traditional one. Surprisingly even in the beauty plan for the brides we deal with these. Traditional bridal make up is what we debate today.
First of all, what is traditional bridal make up, what implies as to be different? In a few parts there should be somehow else. So like Indian brides have that luxuriant, opulent make up with intense colors we have our own traditions about this domain.
- In a general way the traditional bridal make up is as close to the natural look, not something exaggerated. No black, no metallic colors, no intense nuances. And this in your favor to have accent on your beauty in a soft way and make the focal point on your overall view not the make up.
- Traditional bridal make up is mostly recommended to those brides that usually don’t wear make up or opt for a simple gloss every day. In this case it is enough for them. But the other way category will consider this just a banal look.
- Depending as well on your wedding type and theme the traditional bridal make up may need to have influences from others cultures, Asian, Indian and so it will be a totally other story than so far.
- To compensate with the softness of the traditional bridal make up accessories or hints of colors to your white look may be your reliable sources.
- With a religious ceremony to be the wedding part too the traditional bridal make up is on the same page modesty and decency one should show when entering in a church.
For dramatic well defined make up wanted with the need to hide imperfections and so add more foundation cream and powder, for short eyelashes you want to change of course that traditional bridal make up will be far away of your thoughts. In the end it is a choice made base on your taste and what is indicated to have, how you feel more like… a bride!