Professional Help For Your Wedding
With so many things a wedding implies you will have to get married in more than one year just to have on your own time to establish everything. And it is not just this but the fact that you have to deal with vendors, to negotiate, to have certain pieces of information about places and stuff. A wedding planner is a bless. But as much as confident you are that hiring an agent with all these tasks you may get to have surprises.
Unless you have as best friend a wedding planner then you cannot trust in words of mouth. Promises have to be kept but more important is the certitude that he or she will get to an end with all the tasks and won’t let you down suddenly. This is why a wedding planner contract has to be your priority.
Signing a contract with your wedding planner becomes for both sides- you and him or her/ the agency- the fuse that the work will be done, the money received, paid, and if any of the clauses are broken then the responsible for this will support the consequences. These and more about the advantages of having a wedding planner contract you will find in the list below:
- The contract shall include all the tasks the wedding planner gets responsible with in the minute he or she signs this legal paper. In this way you are sure that all the wedding planning or part of it will be in the agent’s hand, you will not forget any of the requests, he knows exactly what to do and no surprises to hear later: “you never told me that!”.
- The wedding planner contract will include the price you are supposed to give in exchange of the work done. In this way the agent will not request you more than initially discussed and both sides work correctly in this way. But be wise and include a clause saying that in case something goes wrong and proved that the agent was the guilt its payment will be cut with as fee, a percentage from the sum initially agreed with.
- The wedding planner contract will expire in the wedding day, but including it, so in other words, at midnight, the next day after the big event. Pay attention to this as in many cases grooms have the guilt for not saying it right and in the wedding day things can still need a supervisor.
- It all has to be legal and valuable in this way so make it with witness and preferable in a notary cabinet.
- No wedding planner contract means guarantee for nothing, no matter the prestige of the agency.