Play With Your Imagination Into Creating Your Wedding Invitations
The first announcement made that you are getting married is the engagement time. But this is an unofficial one, among some close friends and family. When the wedding is planned you need to make this fact known by many of the ones you intend to have as guests. With no more to say of this the wedding invitations are the ones to make your wedding announcement among everybody. But these are not simple cards but after all a label for your wedding.
The wedding invitations can have different shapes and colors for many of the wedding themes. But what you want most is to make them expressive for the whole event and personalized. Creative wedding invitations should be your path to be followed as to gain originality in this, avoiding the common types. But what does this involve?
Creative wedding invitations have as main target the desire to have a different view. In fact everything about these has to be in a different way than everybody is used to see, from aspect to text inside. Besides the colors part where you have to choose the ones that will be your wedding colors, defining nuances for this event or representative in terms of the theme or season when it will be one can consider as creative wedding invitations the following examples:
- Creative wedding invitations being a pillow shape. Of course it is all about a small one but than can be kept as memory too, not a simple card. It serves in two ways, an original idea.
- Creative wedding invitations being a bottle of wine with the printed text on its etiquette or with a message attached. You combine so many ideas: the SOS message in a bottle invitation type, with a wine bottle to be served as how you bring the celebration idea, the idea of party.
- Creative wedding invitations with photo frames and grooms photo. This is the common way to make a personalized gift so it can integrate into the wedding favors category too. But as invitations you write on its back the text and kept as well like others as a memory.
- Creative wedding invitations on cd’s. it is either about a slideshow with grooms photos and background music, with text appearing on the screen as the proper information needed to be included, either a recording with the grooms announcing themselves all the details.
- Creative wedding invitations simple but enough attractive can be about photos alike those made in a photo booth. It is cheaper as well but to be as creative as possible you may need to make more of them, with smiling faces and texts such as “we are getting married”, each wording on a different photo. This can be your wedding invitation front page look.