Loving simplicity, minimalist design wedding cake
Again in a row of dependable factors when to choose the wedding cake you have all the wedding details as guide. As taste it comes in correlation with your wedding menu type, as design with the decor and wedding concept. Of course never to forget about the personal imprint of the couple. And options are in a wide range but you have the sensation that almost all have the same common ground. What’s your chance to be original? With simple wedding cakes.
At the opposite of those that think an intricate design will be the impressive part some go on the simple path. Putting accent either on the shape of the cake either on color part or just keeping all at a modest level elegance is not lost. And you’ll be surprised about the effect created. It can be a choice for you all, no matter the wedding theme:
- Simple wedding cakes with flowers. Just the topper part or with a flower on each row it is the tallness that becomes the focal point in such a case design.
- Simple wedding cakes with ribbons. Each layer of the cake being embraced by one and in front in a bow ending from top to bottom it is the sweet view of all. But even for one layer cake can be an option.
- Simple wedding cakes with no design but accent on the shape. And here the most preferential ones are the square cakes, arranged asymmetric, cakes with layers from the biggest to the smallest on top, up-side-down style, tower/castle or in no matter what shapes arranged each layer on a support.
- Simple wedding cakes define nevertheless a wedding alike so with not a strict importance given to the etiquette, informal or semi formal event. But depending on your theme and wedding type, location too even for a high class event you can still choose such a style. Exactly for the pompous wedding you have for the cake to choose simplicity the contrast will be adorable.
- Simple wedding cakes with texture that gets it out of the common, banal view category dessert, from dots to different types imprint, ruffled, pleated style so not the smooth classic chocolate version or marzipan.