Love is What You Celebrate Love is What You Relish
When the big moment of “I do” ends the party starts and everybody celebrates this happy and unique event in the groom’s life. No celebration and no party if there is no cake so that the wedding cake plays an important role here. Of course that it is all symbolic, a desert aimed to come as the ending surprise after all. But it has its integration part too for the wedding so that its aspect is crucial. Restrictions about money may appear as well but if something not too fancy on regards of the mixture of taste, if not too many decorations on it at least to have an interesting structure. What else can be more representative for this event if not heart shaped wedding cakes?
With the clearly meaning of the love which unites the grooms the wedding cakes with heart shaped are at high demand. What else should one know about these on regards of choosing or not such a style? Here are some of the major aspects:
- Heart shaped wedding cakes colors part- avoid the pinky look and red as well as they are the most common ones. Think better to the matching look of the cake with the theme of the wedding and the colors you have chosen for the decor.
- Heart shaped wedding cakes decorations added- again related to the colors the decorations on the cake should bee a pleasant to the eye look. To make its shape obvious you can choose colored overall look and white decorations.
- Heart shaped wedding cakes decorations types- avoid too many of them and especially between the layers and marking line as in this way you cover the whole effect of its heart shape. Fill in the space you have on it, in the middle, and not around it.
- Heart shaped wedding cakes toppers– even though there is no strict rule of you to choose to have it the cake toper will contribute to the impressive aspect, standing imposing above. And especially now that your cake has such a shape you have to accentuate this.
- Heart shaped wedding cakes look- you want everyone to distinguish its shape and to make close overlapped layers mean to limit this. Recur to contrasts, to half of the cake a color and the other one another nuance, make it separate parts, make it not straight positioned, or, from he biggest to the smaller heart shape in middle.
Some see the heart shaped wedding cakes kind of puerile expression of love and so, with the tips above you may get to change their thoughts about this, creating a mixture of elements and than matches perfectly with the wedding decor but at the same time a well placed accent on its shape.