Invitation to explore beyond the classic and traditional- the Blumarine Sposa collection
Along with each bride’s desire to be unique the designs of the wedding dresses vary and it is up to each bride to decide what’s the pattern they will find the dreamy look. In the name of all these fashion requests, with a modern vision about the white wedding dress the Blumarine Sposa collection will enchant you.
The 2013 collection of this brand is surely with tendency of a colored touch, the soft blue touch as the name suggests but not only. And just a few examples to delight with how about:
- The satin floor length dress with empire waist. It’s a sheath style cut, with the top part spaghetti straps and white line under bust alike the straps to make a contrast. It’s the image of simplicity you’ll simply adore.
- Another style, quite alike can be the alternative, now with the shiny satin for the entire dress and the top part with pleated chiffon.
- The trumpet cut dress, strapless, sweetheart neckline. It is simple and just the waist marked with a beaded sash but the back is bustled.
- The asymmetric cut dress, one shoulder strap. With a pleated corset on top, flower design strap the skirt is satin silk floor length and simple.
- The A line dress. With the same principle in simplicity to accentuate more the natural beauty and femininity this dress has a high neck and illusion style with initial sweetheart neck and above silk, with a big bow at the neck on one side but letting the shoulders uncovered.
- Off the shoulders style neck, with A line and floor length curt of the skirt and simple design, with train too.
- Empire waist white dress with a little contrast of blue, the v neckline embroidery and pleated sash under bust, letting the back uncovered.
Sexy and blue, what’s the Sposa dress you love more?