Instead of thinking you are with limited resources for the wedding be smart and get the best deals
A wedding planning it’s not like the shopping to think you don’t need that. It’s frustrating in a point to consider you can’t afford for the wedding, that special and unique day certain things. But we aren’t all millionaires so there must be a way to solve everything within a shoestring budget if necessary. So we come today with a few wedding budget strategies.
In the first place you have to have an assembly idea about the event and set the budget from the very beginning. So you will have a guide for the whole planning part. Besides that we consider it is important to:
- Reduce the number of guests. You don’t want the quality part to be affected so why have so many guests but not enough food or over your budget needs for that? Limit the number at family, close friends and siblings.
- Choose a location that needs no more or that much decorations. It can be the restaurant with its own paintings on the walls, impressive curtains, it can be the backyard garden, the beach wedding why not.
- Choose the traditional food, the seasonal theme. So you gain much more as for example the flowers have an affordable price in comparison with exotic ones when you have a fall wedding let’s say.
- Rent as much as you can, don’t buy. You don’t need the ring pillow to remain yours for example. So in details you’ll pay just a small amount for the renting part and not invest in things that will remain just memories afterwards, not useful, practical items.
- Exclude as much as you can from paper invitations to email ones, the table decorations that can become the favors too.
The concern for the money part doesn’t have to ruin your dreamy wedding but to test your creativity, to plan as you wanted but in another way, with a smaller budget.