Including girls in the grown up bridesmaids group- what should they do?
In the group of those that are bridal help each age category ladies have another duty. For little girl the flowers to be spread is the main task, for grown up ones everything traditionally bridesmaids have to do, from being a support for the bride to be to help her in many decisions and at the wedding acting as a host too. But what about the duties of junior bridesmaids?
Usually being about girls between 8 to 14-16 years old it is all a controversy subject- too much to ask them the same of what the grown up ladies do. They can be the flower girls in case you don’t have smaller girls for that. In detail they can also do:
- Participate at the shower party time, helping in whatever they can from gathering gifts to serving something.
- Be part of the bridesmaids group and buying a dress similar to them, at least in color to match.
- Be part of the group when the bride prepares for the wedding, dressing for small details to be established.
- Hand wedding programs if it is the case, give rice or confetti or whatever the couple will be spread with as a tradition after the ceremony.
- Junior bridesmaids can also be in the group of grown up ones at the entrance when gusts arrive and make sure each one will leave with wedding favors.
With all that being said it is enough for their age to do at a wedding. But things aren’t as an exact plan. In other words if it is about a junior that has a sister in the bridesmaids grown up group for sure she will be included in much more activities, even though sometimes just as presence, sometimes just with small things to do.