Helpful tips to choose the bridesmaids bouquets
Traditions keep our cultural identity and make that huge step to unite both worlds, the classic, the old and the new. No matter how fancy and modern your wedding will be the bridesmaids are still a presence. Friends of the bride, they become the number two challenge for the bride. How to choose bridesmaid bouquets is just one part of the story.
Of course that you will be guided by the types of flowers you as a bride will have. But it’s not enough. Color, shape and flowers are aspects to count.
Esthetic problems for the bridesmaid bouquets
How to choose bridesmaid bouquets is similar with how to choose the bridal bouquet. Giving the fact that you already have a wedding plan, theme and decor set it should be a starting point for what to choose for your ladies of honor. A few tips may help:
- Opt for seasonal flowers as they are cheaper. Plus they are in theme with the wedding. Or stay in classic lines and chooser roses for example- both elegant, refined and affordable.
- Choose the classic shape and size that never fails, the round bouquets.
- Think practical and if you presume that bridesmaids will have a lot to do opt for the bracelet types of bouquets.
- Don’t choose the same type of bouquet as the bride. Considering so you can make a contrast and a much more appealing view.
- Don’t mix too many colors and have a rainbow not a bunch of maids of honor.
- It’s not obligatory for the bridesmaids’ bouquets to have the same types of flowers in their bouquets as the bride. Hence there must be a common point between them. It could be a smaller and simpler replica of the bride’s bouquet, a single type of flower instead of many as the bride has.
Bridesmaid bouquets and the budget
Liking or not it all resumes to the budget. Of course that you may get a deal, a discount if you buy them all from the same place. Hopefully the vendors will be nice. But don’t trust just on the luck you may or may not have. How to choose bridesmaid bouquets to stay on a budget is always a concern. But there are options too, to rent them when they are artificial and artistic style. Find on dhgate.com for example artificial silk flowers in gorgeous bouquets at $10.