Find Your Pair Among Nicole Miller’s Gowns
Not every bride dreams about her in a princess dress. Indeed the association is made to the feeling and overall image, everything to be perfect and just like in a fairy tale. Even though the simplicity is in most of the cases excluded and forgotten there are chances for any bride to replace a ball wedding gownfor example with a straight simple one and still gain that wonderful bridal view. The Nicole Miller wedding gowns collection can do this.
The first and principle characteristic of Nicole Miller wedding gowns is that no bouffant and pompous look is accepted. These dresses types focus on the bride in all its features, on straight lines to reveal the silhouette, fewer embellishments, but do not forget about the elegance required. Surely matching with a formal wedding but easily being a casual look as well the gowns signed by Nicole Miller do not stop to surprise you.
Here you have a list of options, among the variety of possibilities of Nicole Miller wedding gowns:
- straight line dress, strapless, pleated bodice; the skirt has on one side a big wavy fold which until down line it stops;
- v neckline dress, sleeveless, with the cut here asymmetric, empire waist, pleated middle part and simple skirt;
- strapless dress, sweetheart neckline, empire waist again, against the straight line, but this time it is a tighter dress, simple in its overall look;
- for a daring bride, a short dress- one shoulder style, with half of the arm covered by a large flowy sleeve;
- and now we get to a little bit changed eel- empire wait dress, strapless, with the top part pleated at is sweetheart neckline; the skirt is long and flowy, with two parts in the front draping;
- asymmetric v neckline, sleeveless dress, nothing else not even waist line marked but at the back having a low flowy collar, two straps positioned asymmetric and on one side a flowy wavy side;
- now an intended to be a mermaid cut- v neckline, sleeveless, with a marked line on the middle way on the skirt from where it continues as well with lace but transparent view; the back side is not covered, but having a decoupage;
- a mermaid dress with square neckline, sleeveless, with tiered style for the bottom part;
Hardly to stop admiring Nicole Miller wedding gowns and the conclusion left is that simplicity brings the bride on highest stages than imagined; it creates a sensual look, it takes as trump the body lines, putting the marking focal point right where it supposed to be. This is truly a lesson of chic and sexy style which means preserving and not crossing over the line of too daring view.