Everything you need to know about your wedding flowers
Don’t feel bad about asking pieces of advice; no one knows them all and it’s not like you’ve been planning so many weddings so far and you have to know them all. But of course some won’t tell you some inside secrets as there are marketing strategies they count on to sell more and attract customers. When it comes about wedding flowers step by step we learn today how to keep things on a normal way and avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Take your time to analyze offers, don’t choose the first to see florist/floral shop.
- Preferable to wait until a cold period when the selling percentages are lower, the cold time autumn, after holidays.
- The contract you sign way before the term you need the flowers at the wedding will assure you the price with no modifications even though the prices will raise meantime.
- Take precautions and considering the type of flowers chosen select the treatment that makes them resist more for the event. Tulips for example are one of the most fragile cases types. But you are less concerned about this if you choose the seasonal flowers.
- Make it easier for you but ask about each and every part costs, extra costs, services included, make sure to specify where to be delivered.
- Don’t choose the bridal bouquet too soon unless you know the dress style since you don’t want a bigger bouquet than it is the case, a too heavy one that covers too much from your look.
It is true that you have to find a common style for all flower arrangements as they all make part of the same wedding theme but select something vivid in color to have an impressing, appealing decor firstly based on the coloristic appreciation.