Elegant Strappy Style For Your Bridal Shoes
The bride’s femininity and exquisite look is represented in all its appearance. Not only the wedding dress counts but the accessories added. And contrary to beliefs as the shoes are partially hidden they count as much as the rest of the elements of the outfit. They have to be comfortable, suitable as style for the event, for the time and they have to be of a stylish view. If these are your preferences and references then strappy bridal shoes may be the choice.
In the first place, as a main thing to be mentioned is that strappy bridal shoes refer to those that have as closing part and all its design straps. Logically sandals are in this category. But as much as wondrous they are before making any decision one should analyze the situation: are these the suitable ones for you? Here you have pros and cons about strappy bridal shoes, an easier way to determine your final result.
Pros about strappy bridal shoes:
- being so wide opened they allow your feet to be aired
- The design is a truly elegant and at the same time a finical one so you boost the whole bridal look.
- Not common shoes types so having them means for you a higher stage gained.
- They can be worn some other time as well, being not the exclusivist white bridal shoes.
Cons about strappy bridal shoes:
- They are only summer time shoes so unless you have this period as your wedding time then they are out of discussion.
- Strappy bridal shoes are clearly the formal image, so not even a casual outfit and bridal look is matching with these.
- They can get to be annoying and mostly, uncomfortable, a really pain for the bride to wear them. The straps are either knitted, either placed one over the other and so the bride may get the feeling of being tight between them, especially those that have the closing part some straps overt the ankle or those with straps amidst the fingers.
- Strappy bridal shoes are not secured. The straps are a few over the whole leg part but one can never tell if they will be resistant. To be too tight means for you harder to endure wearing, but larger as o feel comfortable will not be a save way to move, but the impression and even the bad luck to lose them out of the feet.
- Strappy bridal shoes are not adaptable to any situation. Take into consideration that even being summer time the weather may be unpredictable and you may get to have a rainy day. With such shoes is not save to still going so like closed toe shoes for example can be worn in any condition.