Dark skin- intense nuance, intense beauty
The make up part is an art and not just a combination of colors. Chosen according to each one’s skin tone, to the features and ways to accentuate them it is crucial to choose what suits you and not randomly. Usually it is all categorized for the color of the skin and today we stop at bridal make up for dark skin.
In the first place, those that have a dark skin tone are lucky not to have to make a drama accent with too much make up; hence it’s not a simple make up session. With many mistakes many make because of a false impression that they should opt for the opposite way colors, too bright and too much we bring a few ideas for you:
- There must be followed the same “rules” and steps of a make up as in any other case. It all starts with the skin cleaned, hydrated and then applied a cream to be the base of all and make the make up adhere better. So far the difference in the skin tone is with no importance.
- For the foundation cream depending on what is best for you it can vary from beige, ocher, peachy. You have neither to choose a yellow like one as is too much and too light for you but nor something too dark as so it is categorized your skin tone. You don’t wear a mask so just one nuance step lighter than your skin must be the rule for choosing this foundation cream.
- A blush over your cheek is another color you add and another dilemma. Again not something too light, not peachy, intense pink but rose, plum.
- Getting to the eyes part the majority of brides prefers the intense nuance plus a black accent to contour the eyes. It is not your case and for the colors to be chosen you may opt for brown in different tones, grey, gold, soft pink or plump. For a more intense look metallic colors will help you.
- For the lips, pastel colors, neutral ones and strictly depending on the eyes make up as to make a balance; you either accentuate much the eyes, either the lips.
With a waterproof and high quality mascara or fake eyelashes you end up the whole process. Bridal make up for dark skin changes just the colors palette among which to choose.