Cull Your Wedding Colors
What grooms decide about the wedding plan in the first place, since the very beginning is what becomes the concept of the wedding and part of its definition. Each aspect creates a better defined contour line so that even the banal wedding colors get to be in fact a challenging task.
Picking wedding colors starts of course from the grooms’ preferential nuances, but it is not that easy as it looks like. It involves a sense of esthetic eye as to make a matching view, as to make the perfect mixture of nuances. Plus that no matter what will be the final choice it must be a totally representative one for the event, for the grooms as well.
Establishing a strategy for picking wedding colors task will be after all a necessity. And some of the ways to be taken as determinant factors can be related to:
- The season of the wedding: each time of the year has its representative colors and better if having even seasonal flowers. Your wedding decor, the picking wedding colors task spins around:
– white, pink, green for spring time;
– red, orange, yellow, blue, green for summer time;
– white, soft blue, grey for winter time;
– brown, purple, gold, rust colors for autumn time.
Of course that these are only general ideas and anything as derivates from here can be another option.
- The location of your wedding: usually an outdoors wedding has the place as reference for picking wedding colors. For instance a beach wedding can have related colors blue, gold or exotic touch with pink, while a garden wedding is all about green as prime color taken.
- The theme of your wedding: what the grooms select as wedding concept comes along with representative nuances. For example an Italian theme with Venetian carnival central idea finds its equivalent in colors the intense red in combination with gold.
But apart from these, picking wedding colors brings at the same time the need for a matching view. In other words, just to select the colors is not enough and to get to an end with this task the grooms have to learn and find out about the possible combinations among colors. And to give you a better understanding of the story take notes of the bellow examples:
– Green can be combined with orange, pink, purple, blue and brown, but as well with red and the non colors white and black.
– Blue can be companion with red, yellow, pink and orange.
– Pink makes a good pair with yellow, green, red or brown.
Usually it has to be considered one of the color to be more intense and the other softer so according to this easier it will be to determine your wedding colors combinations.