Celebrating love on music rhythms- songs for your wedding
There’s nothing more touching, inspiring and flattering than to recognize yourself into the lyrics of a song. All symbolic and speaking from heart, reading your mind and melting your soul… it is clearly that for your wedding you won’t select something randomly. Adjusting everything to the modern playlists a top ten wedding songs 2014 is at least what you can do to include your favorite and most representative songs for the special moments at the wedding.
Wedding songs for 2014 weddings
It’s hard to find a song that best says what you live in a moment when it comes about a wedding, unless it is a special song for such an event. Thus you have a long list of options for your top ten wedding songs 2014. Both modern and classic- old is gold, remember?- how about:
- “Just the way you are” by Bruno Mars.
- Beyonce “1 + 1″ or “Single ladies” for a dose of amusement and ironic fact towards guys.
- Adele, “Make you feel my love”.
- Chris LeDoux “Look at you girl” for a country style.
- Mariah Carey “We belong together” or “You’re mine”.
- “There’s where it’s at” by Sam Cooke.
- James Collins “Frozen in time”.
- Mark Anthony “I want to spend my life time loving you”.
- “Dance me to the end of love” by Leonard Cohen.
- Celine Dion “Because you loved me”.
New vs. classic wedding songs
There’s always the dilemma of what to choose since there are songs you simply cannot love but are part of a playlist back in time. Even so they are so expressive in their lyrics. Your top ten wedding songs 2014 should be made according to the wedding type, style. And let’s not forget about each one’s preferences. You won’t choose “Wonderful Tonight” by Eric Clapton if you aren’t a fan of the classic. Best thing to do is to combine both styles and so please everybody, even the guests.
Classic songs like Etta James or Elvis Presley are nostalgic and great ideas for a wedding with a romantic note, a beach wedding why not or even a formal one. New songs suit better to a wedding of a less traditional plan followed. A modern wedding with other words where the beat of Jennifer Lopez’s songs will rock the party.
You can find on YouTube pleasing collages of songs.