A pleasant time for an outdoor wedding and a plus concern for the decor
What bride doesn’t dream about the idyllic garden decor for her wedding? The birds’ song, the sun light, the all green around contribute to the magnificent decor you don’t have to decorate too much as the nature is a background image with no equal. But along with this idea will come the concern regarding the planning part starting with the zero ground.
For those that are inspired by such a theme, for those that dream about such a wedding location a few garden wedding ideas:
- If you choose the simple style of the chair view at the ceremony part choose the arches to define your aisle if not the tall flower arrangements.
- A romantic look can be the aisle all with petals of flowers and veils and tulle hanging at each row of chairs.
- Green is usually the color chosen as it inspires the look, defines the idea of a garden. But a contrast is much more attractive along with the green look as well. Orange is a vivid look, white is a classic choice, purple is magnificent and pink is adorable. You have a wide range of options and if it is to count the trends this year emerald can be your option.
- A less formal style can be about hanging jars of flowers, field flowers. At the opposite you can opt for tall vases with round big and rich flower bouquets.
- As a protection, as a way to take precautions of a windy day, possible a rainy wedding day a tent may be needed. At the same time to have the open space of a garden you can opt for the tent with sides uncovered, with a stellar shape.
It depends on the location in an exact way, it depends on the wedding type as theme and style too.