A New Chapter Begins
Along with the wedding day for the bride and groom it starts a whole new life, a life in two, a wedded experience. It is no longer that easy to say goodbye after an argument but the moment to build something together, to work at their strength and faith, to fight for this marriage.
Many will have a piece of advice for the bride and groom. But each one has another perspective, each one speaking in the name of its experience. One thing is sure: anything will be welcomed and at leas to be aware of others stories and experiences is enough for you.
How, who and in what manner should an advice for the bride and groom be given? At the wedding is not the place to start talking about marriage people issues. Hence if the bride has the brilliant idea to share cards among guests and if wanting to write down any wish, advice for them you have met the perfect timing; if not then at the bridal shower the is a common expected thing to happen.
Going on the premise that a marriage is not a lesson to be learned and each one has a unique case of living in two the advice for the bride and groom can be simple suggestions such as:
- Communicate daily and this should include “I’m sorry” to each other. Always listen even if you don’t agree and try to compromise.
- Believe one in another. The thing is some go in the wrong direction of being suspicious while others give a too free way one to another. In both cases you may fail if there is no trust at the base.
- You married for a reason and the main one is the love uniting you. Don’t forget this.
- Do whatever it takes to make the other happy.
- Share responsibilities, duties, the whole life.