A modern world wedding story
Along with different changes in trends and styles for weddings flowers are included too. New combinations found and not just in the game play of the colors but in flowers types and different details they can be combined with. As not only the bride and bridesmaids need flowers for grooms, for incoming summer time weddings we propose the vivid yellow and white boutonnieres, of a modern style.
Probably surprising but the first change in style is exactly about the type of boutonnieres, not necessary just about a flower but it can be replaced with paper flower, different otters details accessories. Let’s see a few suggestions:
- Antique key boutonniere. The key to the bride’s heart is the interpretation, a romantic style.
- Peacock feathers boutonniere, in different tones of colors for fancy, bohemian style groom and wedding too.
- For a rustic, western, garden or vintage wedding as well the boutonniere can be in different shapes such as linen horse head, hat, horse shoe etc.
- A button as boutonniere, funny isn’t it? There are so many things you can actually do it on your own or just buy, the flower boutonniere for example replaced by an artificial one with the middle part a button sewn.
- Engraved heart shape or something close to his heart for example for a passionate about music it can be a musical note.
For this particular case the yellow and white combination allows you to put accent on this detail just with the intensity of the nuances. It matters the size too, the colors as placed on the groom’s coat to be visible in the contrast of textures but don’t forget that whatever you choose as style there must be a common ground with the bridal flower bouquet.